Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

The best wedding ever.


The best wedding ever.

In October I went to church with my family for my aunt and uncle’s wedding .

First we went to the church where they got married. They talked for ages and ages. The bride had a very long dress it was pure white. It smelt like roses and lilies. It was hot because the heaters were on.

Then we went to a fancy hotelit was very fancy. It had pretty paintings. We had yummy food. We had cake and lollies I  liked the lollies ,some lollies were sower. The room smelt like perfume because the bride had some on.


Then we had a disco party. It looked cool with all the lights going. It smelt like food because there was food in the room.The music was loud. It looked busy because of the wedding party.

I felt lively and joyful because I had song very fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.