Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Going to my aunts house.


WALT use our plan to write our recount.

Going to my aunts house.

On saturday my family and I went to my aunts. We went to play and have fun. We had a family day.

First we had some savouries and donuts.They were yummy.The donuts smelt nice, they smelt sweet.They were really nice I enjoyed them a lot they just hit the spot.They are yummy.


Next we made play dough the play dough felt and smelt nice. We had fun playing with the playdough we played bakery. I made a lot of money ha ha! I made a lot of cool stuff you would find in a bakery. I enjoyed myself, then I had to go home.

When I got home I drew a picture.Then I coloured the picture in the picture colourful.The house was very quiet for a little while.Then I watched tv the programme was funny.Then after a long and busy day I went to bed.

I felt happy and joyful  because I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niamh, Great Recount you must of had lot's of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.